Portland, OR, September 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – According to the report released by Allied Market Research, the USB cable market generated $ 12.73 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach $ 69.86 billion by 2031, growing at a 20.24% CAGR from 2022 to 2031. The report offers a detailed analysis of key winning strategies, trends of the evolving market, market size and estimates, chain value, key investment pockets, drivers and opportunities, competitive landscape and regional landscape. The report is a useful source of information for new entrants, shareholders, forerunners and shareholders in introducing the strategies needed for the future and taking essential steps to significantly strengthen and strengthen their position in the market.
Download the free sample report (Get detailed analysis in PDF – 481 pages): https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8381
Report coverage and details:
|Market size in 2021||$ 12.73 billion|
|Market size in 2031||$ 69.86 billion|
|No. of pages in Report||481|
|Segments covered||Product type, functionality, type, industry vertical, charging power and region.|
|Drivers||Increased standard of living|
|Increased demand for consumer electronics|
|Chance||Increase in the number of data centers around the world|
|Increased penetration of Video on Demand, videoconferencing, gaming and home surveillance devices|
|Restrictions||USB security issues|
- The COVID-19 pandemic has negatively impacted the growth of the global USB cable market, due to the occurrence of blockages in various countries around the world.
- The lockdowns resulted in the closure of various manufacturing facilities, including consumer electronics and USB cables, which negatively impacted demand and market growth.
- In addition, there has been a reduction in the workforce due to regulatory mandates imposed by the governments of various countries around the world.
- These restrictions were imposed by the government to significantly curb the spread of the virus during the pandemic.
- Furthermore, the shortage of raw materials due to the import and export ban on numerous items has further exacerbated the impact on the market.
The report offers a detailed segmentation of the global USB Cables market based on product type, functionality, type, industry vertical, charging power, and region. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of each segment and respective sub-segments with the aid of graphical and tabular representations. This analysis can essentially help market players, investors and new entrants in determining and crafting strategies based on the fastest growing segments and highest revenue generation mentioned in the report.
Interested in Procuring Data? Request here: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/8381
Based on functionality, the USB 3.x segment held the largest market share in 2021, holding nearly half of the global market, and is expected to maintain its leadership status during the forecast period. The USB 4 segment, on the other hand, is expected to cite the fastest CAGR of 21.49% during the forecast period.
By product type, the USB cable segment held the largest market share in 2021, accounting for nearly half of the global market. The multifunctional USB cable segment, on the other hand, is expected to maintain its leadership position over the forecast period. Furthermore, the same segment should mention the 21.59% faster CAGR during the forecast period.
Based on the application, the computer segment held the largest market share in 2021, holding more than a quarter of the global market, and is expected to maintain its leadership status during the forecast period. Additionally, the same segment is expected to cite the fastest CAGR of 23.93% during the forecast period.
By region, the market across North America held the largest market share in 2021, holding nearly a third of the global market, and is expected to maintain its leadership status during the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific region, on the other hand, is expected to cite the fastest CAGR of 21.9% during the forecast period.
Get a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the USB cable market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/8381?reqfor=covid
Major players analyzed in the Global USB Cables Market report include Bose Corporation, Eaton Corporation plc (Tripp Lite), FIT Hon Teng Limited (Belkin International, Inc.), Future Technology Devices International Ltd. (FTDI), inMusic, LLC ( ION). Audio), NI (Diligent, Inc.), Nikon Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. and Xilinx Inc.
The report analyzes these key players in the global USB Cable market. These market players have made effective use of strategies such as joint ventures, collaborations, expansion, new product launches, partnerships and others to maximize their foothold and skill in the industry. The report is useful for analyzing recent developments, product portfolio, business performance and operating segments of major market players.
Key benefits for stakeholders:
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimates and dynamics of the USB Cable market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing USB cable market opportunity.
- Market research is offered along with information on key factors, restrictions and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the ability of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- An in-depth analysis of the USB Cables market overview helps determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- The major countries in each region are mapped based on their contribution to global market revenue.
- The positioning of market participants facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the current position of market participants.
- The report includes analysis of regional and global USB Cable market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Key segments of the USB Cable Market:
- USB type A
- USB type B
- USB type C
- USB 1.x
- USB 2.0
- USB 3.x
- USB 4
By product type:
- USB data cable
- USB charger
- Multifunction USB cable
- Video camera
By vertical sector:
- IT and Telecommunications
- Automotive sector
- Health care
Charging the power delivery:
- 0.5 to 15W
- 15 to 27W
- 27 to 45 W
- 45 to 100W
- From 100 to 240 W
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and the rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East and Africa)
Base plan of the avenue | Access to the Library | 1 year subscription |
Sign up for the Avenue membership to access 12,000+ company profiles and 2,000+ niche market research reports for $ 699 per month, per seat. For one year, the customer must purchase a minimum 2 seat plan.
Library Avenue Subscription | 14-day free trial request before purchase:
“We have also published some syndicated market studies in a similar area that may be of interest to you. Below are the headlines of the reports for reference, considering the impact of COVID-19 on this market which will help you evaluate the side effects of the pandemic on the short and long term growth trends of this market. “
Trend reports in the semiconductor and electronics industry (book now with 10% discount + COVID-19 scenario):
Premise cables market By type (copper cable and fiber optic cable), cable type (CAT5E cables, CAT6 cables, CAT6A cables, CAT7 cables, CAT8 cables and others), application (industrial, broadcast, corporate, IT and network security and others) ): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecasts, 2020-2030
Copper wire and cable market By type (wire and cable), voltage (low, medium and high) and application (construction cable, communications, power distribution and more): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030
Consumer active optical cables market By Technology (InfiniBand, Ethernet, HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB) and Connector Type (CFP, SFP, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030
Market of insulated wires and cables By material (metal, plastic and optical fiber), installation (aerial, underground and subsea), voltage (low voltage, medium voltage and high voltage) and end user (telecommunications, energy and power, electronics, construction, automotive and others): analysis of global opportunities and industry forecasts, 2020-2027
Who we are:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research offers global enterprises and medium and small businesses unmatched quality of “Market research reports“ and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a focused vision to provide business insights and advice to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We have professional business relationships with various companies and this helps us to extract market data which helps us to generate accurate research data tables and confirms the highest accuracy in our market forecasts. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high data quality and help customers in any way possible to achieve success. Any data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with senior officials of the main domain companies concerned. Our secondary data acquisition methodology includes in-depth online and offline research and discussions with industry-experienced professionals and analysts.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
# 205, Portland, OR 97220
USA / Canada (toll free):
+ 1-800-792-5285, + 1-503-894-6022
United Kingdom: + 44-845-528-1300
Hong Kong: + 852-301-84916
India (Poona): + 91-20-66346060
Spider web: www.alliedmarketresearch.com
Allied Market Research Blog: https://blog.alliedmarketresearch.com
Follow us on | Facebook | LinkedIn | Youtube |