- The industrial brake caliper market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% over the period 2022-2031
- The increased use of products in the construction industry is fueling growth avenues in the industrial brake caliper market
- The presence of many emerging economies with solid manufacturing industries in Asia Pacific it is pushing the regional market
WILMINGTON, Del., September 22, 2022 / PRNewswire / – The global industrial brake caliper market is expected to reach a value of 428.6 million US dollars by the end of 2031, according to the study on electrical and mechanical brake calipers for industrial works conducted by Transparency Market Research (TMR). Furthermore, the study highlights that the market is expected to develop at a CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period, 2022 to 2031.
The TMR study finds this Asia Pacific it is expected to maintain its leading position in the industrial brake caliper market during the forecast period. This growth is attributed to factors such as the presence of many manufacturing-driven nations, including India And Chinathe growing attention of companies to relocate their production houses to the region and the increase in favorable government initiatives related to the manufacturing industry.
Request the sample report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=84909
Industrial brake caliper market: key findings
- The adoption of industrial brakes and clutches has been increasing in recent years in various applications including heavy machinery, mining, power generation and manufacturing. This broad application of the product is expected to help in the expansion of the global industrial brake caliper market during the forecast period, notes a TMR analysis.
- The demand for electrically applied spring release brake calipers has been increasing in recent years due to their various advantages such as fast response times and enhanced torque output. Additionally, these products are gaining momentum due to their ability to generate different torque values using their air gaps, which are externally adjustable. Electrically applied spring release brake calipers are in high demand due to their increased use during maintenance to hold, stop and lock out equipment control. These factors, in turn, should guide the business outlook in the global industrial brake caliper market in the near future.
- Due to the increase in the world population, there has been an increase in the need for different types of construction, including residential and commercial buildings. Aside from that, the governing bodies of several developing countries are focusing on their infrastructural developments. These factors are driving the expansion of the construction sector around the world. Therefore, companies in the construction sector are investing heavily in different types of machinery, which depend on industrial disc brake calipers for their normal operation. Therefore, an increase in construction activities globally is expected to support the growth of the industrial brake caliper market in the near future.
Make a request before buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=84909
Industrial brake caliper market: growth stimulators
- The surge in the use of industrial caliper brakes in construction activities is driving sales growth in the global market
- Increased investment in the development of next generation industrial brake and brake systems is expected to propel the global industrial brake caliper market
Industrial brake caliper market: competitive landscape
- Companies operating in the industrial brake caliper market use merger, acquisition and collaboration strategies to expand their businesses. Such moves are also helping players expand their product portfolios and extend their regional presence.
- Several companies are expanding their studies on what is the best brake caliper and developing products according to the needs of the market. Aside from that, several research focuses on how a parking brake caliper works and how technologically advanced industrial brake calipers can be developed to meet current end-user demand, says a TMR study.
Industrial brake calipers market: key players
Some of the key players profiled in the report are:
- Kobelt Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Hongqiao Brakes of Shares Co., Ltd.
- Hilliard Corporation
- KTR Systems GmbH
- RINGSPANN GmbH
- Hindon, LLC
- DELLNER BUBENZER
- Johnson Industries Ltd.
- Other Industrial Motion Corp.
- Svendborg brakes
Request References – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=84909
Market segmentation of industrial brake calipers
- Product type
- Spring applied, hydraulic release
- Spring applied, pneumatic release
- Hydraulic applied, spring release
- Pneumatic application, spring release
- Electrically applied, spring released
- Spring applied, electrically released
- Caliber design
- Scissor style
- Single direct action
- Double direct action
- Braking force
- Up to 100 kN
- 100-300 kN
- 300-600 kN
- Over 600 kN
- Maximum torque
- Up to 30,000 Nm
- 30,000 – 40,000 Nm
- Over 40,000 Nm
- Up to 1000 mm
- 1000-2500 mm
- Over 2500 mm
- Final user
- Diesel fuel
- Industrial production
- Discreet production
- Process production
- Distribution channel
- Direct sales
- Indirect sales
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Factory Automation Research Reports
Industrial Carpet market – The market for industrial mats is expected to exceed the value of 2.5 billion dollars by the end of 2031, it is estimated to expand to a CAGR of 4.9% from 2022 to 2031.
Industrial Camera Market – The industrial camera market is expected to catch up 21.5 billion dollars by the end of 2031, it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2022 to 2031.
Industrial Fasteners Market – The industrial fasteners market is expected to reach the value of 131.56 billion dollars by the end of 2031, it is estimated to expand to a CAGR of 3.2% from 2022 to 2031.
Industrial Gear Market – The industrial gear market is expected to exceed the revenue of 111.4 billion dollars by the end of 2030, the industrial gear market is expected to grow at a modest CAGR of 5% over the forecast period.
Industrial Floor Scrubbers Market – The industrial floor scrubber market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of ~ 9% during the forecast period.
US Industrial Gas Regulators Market – United States industrial gas regulators market valued at 2,537.5 million US dollars in 2018 and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 2.8% from 2019 to 2027.
Industrial Brush market – It is estimated that the industrial brush market is valued at ~ US $ 922 million by the end of 2027.
Industrial Gloves Market – The industrial gloves market is expected to have a sales value of 42.1 billion dollars by 2018. The market is expected to grow in terms of sales volumes at a CAGR of 9.3% over the period 2019-2027.
Information on transparency market research
Transparency Market Research enrolled in Wilmington, Delaware, United States, is a global market analysis firm providing syndicated research reports and business consulting services. Our unique combination of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our expert team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to collect and analyze information.
Our data repository is continually updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capabilities, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive datasets and research material for corporate reporting.
For more insights into leading industry research, visit our YouTube channel –
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CITY CENTER COMPANY HEADQUARTERS,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 United States
United States of America – Canadian Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Market research on transparency