Wilmington, Delaware, United States, August 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Transparency Market Research Inc. – The global activated alumina market value was $ 1.0 billion in 2021. The global activated alumina market study predicts that the market will increase at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period, from 2022 to 2031. The size of the activated alumina market is estimated to reach a valuation of $ 1.7 billion by 2031. Global activated alumina market players are focusing on important sectors, including oil and gas and water treatment. A large number of end users use and value the attributes of activated alumina, such as absorbance, which make it a useful component for various industries.
Drying, food preservatives, catalysis, fluoride adsorption, vacuum systems, removal of fluoride adsorption and trace metals during drinking water defluorisation are all common and important uses of activated alumina. Activated alumina is a common industrial desiccant due to its excellent adsorption properties, which should fuel market demand for activated alumina in the near future. Major market players often opt for partnerships, mergers and joint ventures to increase their regional footprint. Additionally, these tactics help established players reduce rivalry. In addition to increasing capacity, activated alumina manufacturers are spending money on research and development to create new activated alumina formulations and production processes.
Request a Sample: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=3914
Key findings of the market report
- The pearl category leads the global activated alumina market in terms of shape, accounting for more than 55% of sales in 2021. Due to their high surface area to mass ratio and high castability, activated alumina beads are an extremely effective absorbent in a variety of applications. These pearls are widely used in water purification processes to eliminate pollutants such as fluoride. They are used to dehydrate compressed gases and air such as compressed natural gas (CNG) and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) in the oil and gas industries.
- For a water treatment system at the point of entry or point of use, activated alumina is considered ideal and widely preferred. Some of the main pollutants found in waterways are sodium fluoride, lead and arsenic. The effective removal of these pollutants is made possible by activated alumina. Other applications for activated alumina include treatment of spring water, which often contains high concentrations of sulfate.
- The oil and gas industry makes extensive use of activated alumina as a desiccant. Without undergoing physical or chemical alterations, it is able to absorb large volumes of both gases and liquids. It is used to dehydrate organic liquids including aromatic solvents, liquid petroleum gas, vapor-cracked liquids, and gasoline.
Make a request Before Purchase: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=3914
Global Activated alumina Market: Growth factors
- When it comes to domestic energy production, natural gas is considered the fastest growing source. As a result, the increasing use of LNG and CNG as alternative fuels is expected to likely increase the consumption of activated alumina for various applications.
- Based on the volume, the Asia Pacific region is likely to dominate the global activated alumina market. This regional growth is due to increasing investments in water treatment plants, which are linked to the expansion of urbanization and industrialization in major economies such as Japan, India and China.
Global Activated alumina Market: Key Players
Some of the major players in the market are
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Boyang New Materials Technology Co., Ltd.
- KIN Filter Engineering Co., Limited
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Baltimore Innovations Ltd.
- JM Huber Corporation
Ask for references: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=3914
Global Activated alumina Market: Segmentation
- Reaction catalyst
- Diesel fuel
- Water treatment
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Browse more Reports on chemicals and materials from TMR:
Dimethyl Sulfoxide Market – Dimethyl Sulfoxide Market Valuation Estimated at $ 4,258.3 Million by 2031
Insecticide Market: The insecticide market is likely to record a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period and is expected to reach an insecticide market share of $ 23 million by 2025
Herbicide market: The herbicide market is likely to record a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period and is expected to reach a herbicide market share of $ 29.30 billion by 2025
Lipid Market – The lipid market is likely to post a 4.3% CAGR during the forecast period and is expected to reach a lipid market share of $ 29.9 billion by 2031
Detergent market – The detergent market is likely to post a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period and is expected to reach a detergent market share of $ 176.3 billion by 2031
Polyethylene terephthalate market – The polyethylene terephthalate market is likely to post a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period and is expected to reach a polyethylene terephthalate market share of $ 58.47 billion by 2031
Agricultural biotechnology market – The agricultural biotechnology market is likely to record a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period and is expected to reach an agricultural biotechnology market share of $ 64.7 billion by 2031
Sulfur hexafluoride market – The sulfur hexafluoride market is likely to record a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period and is expected to reach a sulfur hexafluoride market share of 418.7 million dollars by 2031
Information on transparency market research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research firm registered in Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides customized research and consulting services. The company examines the factors that shape the dynamics of demand in various markets. Market insights and perspectives evaluate opportunities in various segments. Opportunities are explored in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel and end use, which will determine the growth of markets over the next decade.
Our unique combination of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers, made possible by experienced teams of analysts, researchers and consultants. The proprietary data sources and the various tools and techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With extensive research and analytical capabilities, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques throughout its business relationships.
For more insights into leading industry research, visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CITY CENTER COMPANY HEADQUARTERS,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
Tel: + 1-518-618-1030
Toll-free USA – Canada: 866-552-3453