Peripheral neuropathy is a disorder of the peripheral nerves. These nerves send messages between the central nervous system, the brain and spinal cord, and the rest of the body. Peripheral neuropathy can result from traumatic injuries, infections, metabolic problems, hereditary causes and exposure to toxins. One of the most common causes is diabetes.
Peripheral neuropathy caused by type 1 diabetes or type 2 diabetes is called diabetic polyneuropathy. Individuals with peripheral neuropathy generally describe the pain as stabbing, burning, or tingling. In many cases, symptoms improve, especially if caused by a treatable condition. Medicines such as Lyrica, Cymbalta, etc. can reduce the pain of peripheral neuropathy.
Major players operating in the global Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment market are focusing on adoption growth strategies such as product launch and approval which are expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period. For example, in July 2019, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, an Indian pharmaceutical company, announced that it had received approval from the United States Food & Drug Administration (USFDA) for its Pregabalin Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) capsules used for peripheral neuropathic pain.
In addition, various government agencies focus on investing funds in academic research institutes focusing on research and development for the treatment of chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy which is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period.
For example, in November 2018, the National Cancer Institute of the United States awarded / invested $ 2.3 million in the Indiana University School of Medicine, a research institution in the United States. The investment was made in the Indiana University School of Medicine to accelerate the research and development of a small, targeted molecule called APX3330 to prevent or reverse chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy (CIPN) caused by anticancer drugs.
Main features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment market and provides the market size (million US dollars) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It illustrates the potential earning opportunities in different segments and explains interesting investment proposition arrays for this market
- This study also provides key insights into market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or endorsements, market trends, regional outlook and competitive strategies adopted by major players.
- Profiles the key players in the global peripheral neuropathy treatment market based on the following parameters: company highlights, product portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, strategies
- The insights in this report would enable marketers and business management authorities to make informed decisions regarding future product launches, type upgrades, market expansion and marketing tactics
- The report on the Global Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment market targets various stakeholders in this industry, including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision making through various strategic matrices used in the analysis of the global Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment market.
Global Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment Market By Indication:
- Diabetic peripheral neuropathy
- Chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy
- Idiopathic peripheral neuropathy
Global Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment Market, By Treatment:
- Pharmacological therapies
- Pain relievers
- Antiepileptic drugs
- Non-pharmacological therapies
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation
- Plasma exchange
Global Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment Market, By End User:
- Outpatient centers
Global Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment Market, By Region
- Abbott Laboratories
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Eli Lilly and company
- Johnson & Johnson
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Cipla Inc.
- Lupine Limited
- Averitas Pharma, Inc.
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Key topics covered:
1. Research objectives and assumptions
2. Market competence
3. Analysis of market dynamics, regulations and trends
4. Global Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment Market – Impact of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic.
5. Global Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment Market, By Indication, 2017-2030, (USD Million)
6. Global Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment Market, By Treatment, 2017-2030, (USD Million)
7. Global Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment Market, By End User, 2017-2030, (Million US Dollars)
8. Global Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment Market, By Region, 2017-2030, (Million US Dollars)
9. Competitive landscape
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h7xnn0
Global Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment Market