The North American smart commuting market is expected to grow from $ 13,170.74 million in 2021 to $ 33,380.90 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 14.2% from 2021 to 2028.
An increasing number of regional and organizational commuter programs use the term “smart commuting” to describe modes of transport that qualify for awards or contribute to sustainability goals.
For example, the Westchester Smart Commute Program was created by the Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation to inform employers, building owners and managers, as well as their employees and tenants about various strategies for increasing the use of public transport and other alternatives to reduce commuting driving alone.
Additionally, the Smart Commute Initiative was created to highlight Canada’s efforts to minimize traffic congestion and greenhouse gas emissions. This was achieved by encouraging commuters to use carpooling, public transport, cycling and teleworking, a strategy known as transport demand management (TDM).
Smart Commute’s mandate included testing new approaches to encourage commuters to leave their cars at home and closely monitor the results. Therefore, the growing number of smart commuting programs is driving the growth of the smart commuting market.
BlaBlaCar, CommuteSmart, Enterprise Holdings Inc, Golden Concord Holdings Limited., Oakland Smart Commute, Smart Commute, and Uber Technologies Inc are among the leading companies operating in the North American smart commuting market.
Smart commuting market segmentation in North America
- In 2020, the carpooling segment held the largest market share. Under the solution, the market is categorized into mobile apps, parking management, traffic management, and more.
- In 2020, the mobile app segment held the largest market share. Based on the end user, the market is divided into personnel and enterprises.
- In 2020, the business segment held a larger market share.
- Similarly, by country, the market is segmented into the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Furthermore, the United States contributed a substantial share in 2020.
Key topics covered:
2. Key takeaways
3. Research methodology
4. North American smart commuting market landscape
4.1 Market overview
4.2 PEST analysis
4.3 Ecosystem analysis
4.4 Expert opinions
5. North American Smart Commuting Market: Key Market Dynamics
5.1 Market Driver
5.1.1 Increased demand for Carpool and Bike Pool services
5.1.2 Increase in smart commuting programs
5.2 Market Restrictions
5.2.1 Dynamic concerns about pricing and accessibility
5.3 Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Adoption of Connected Last Mile Commute with IoT
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Growing trend of mobility as a service
5.5 Analysis of the impact of drivers and constraints
6. Smart Commute Market – North American Analysis
6.1 North American Smart Commute Market Overview
6.2 North American Smart Commuting Market: Revenue and Forecast to 2028 (Million US Dollars)
7. North American Smart Commute Market Analysis – By Type
7.2 North American Smart Switch Market Breakdown, by Type (2020 and 2028)
7.3.2 Carpooling: North American smart commuting market revenue and forecast through 2028 (millions of dollars)
7.4 Grouping of vans
7.5 Bike grouping
8. North American Smart Commute Market Analysis – By Solution
8.2 North American Smart Commute Market Breakdown, by Solution (2020 and 2028)
8.3 Mobile apps
8.3.2 Mobile apps: North American smart commuting market revenue and forecast through 2028 (million dollars)
8.4 Parking management
8.5 Traffic management
9. North American Smart Commute Market Analysis – By End User
9.2 North American Smart Commute Market Breakdown, by End User (2020 and 2028)
9.3.2 Personnel: North American smart commuting market revenue and forecast through 2028 (million dollars)
9.4.2 Businesses: Smart Commuting Market in North America: Revenue and Forecast to 2028 (Million US Dollars)
10. North America Smart Commuting Market – Country Analysis
10.1.1 North America: Smart Switch market – by key country
11. Industry landscape
11.2 Market initiative
12. Company profiles
12.1 Key facts
12.2 Description of the activity
12.3 Products and services
12.4 Financial overview
12.5 SWOT Analysis
12.6 Main developments
- Enterprise Holdings Inc
- Golden Concord Holdings Limited.
- Oakland Smart Trade-in
- Smart commuting
- Uber Technologies Inc
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vuc2w5
North American smart commuting market