Today, you’ll find a deal on a pair of Jabra Elite 4 Active Earbuds, a discounted Ostrichpillow Original Nap Pillow, and savings on Package Free Shop. All this and much more below.
At Underscored, we’re big fans of Ostrichpillow – the brand offers everything from updated sleep masks to peerless travel pillows. Right now the Original Napping Pillow marquee is discounted by 25% to celebrate the brand’s 10th anniversary. The (certainly odd-looking) pillow has gained a cult following, thanks to its versatility and dreamy comfort, so save now and take your zzz everywhere.
Sustainable essentials for your home are seriously discounted right now, thanks to this sitewide 30% discount. Use the CLIMA code to save on cleaning products, food storage, make-up, bags and much more. If you’ve been struggling to reduce household waste, take advantage of this opportunity to stock up on sustainable goods.
In our testing, we found the Jabra Elite 4 Active to be a great choice for people looking for a comfortable, workout-friendly pair of earbuds that don’t cost a lot. Featuring water resistance, active noise cancellation and a host of other useful features, the Jabra Elite is a perfect accessory for both iPhone and Android users, thanks to the platform-independent app. Already relatively affordable, these earbuds are currently the lowest price we’ve ever seen for them.
Ideal for the WFH crowd, the latest iPad Air has enough power and speed for everyday use, especially with the right accessories. The M1 chip and a Center Stage compatible front camera mean this mid-range tablet (adjusted for Apple prices) retains the same sleek design but tries to make things better with a better processor, sophisticated front camera, and 5G support. Currently $ 70 off in the purple hue, this 256GB Wi-Fi enabled tablet is the lowest price we’ve ever seen.
Treat yourself to luxury bedding and home clothing or other home essentials at a good discount. Underscored editors are thrilled with Cozy Earth’s silky, cloud-like products, from sheets to socks and more. Find out for yourself what it is and save: there are many nice savings all over the site, but even higher discounts if you use the code FALLCOMFORT for 30% off all sleepwear for women and men and the code FALLBATH for 30% discount on Cozy Earth bathroom products.
• From today until October 2, the 8-cup coffee maker and the Oxo coffee grinder will have a 20% discount, so you will have comfortable cups of coffee at your fingertips and on request.
• Revolve is offering a 15% discount today and today only, so get some discounts on your new favorite fall pieces while you can. Use the code FALL15 at checkout to save.
• Some of Kora Organics’ bestsellers are heavily discounted, so stock up on all-natural cleansers, serums and more while they’re on sale.
• CRZ women’s apparel – think great, affordable bases for yoga and pilates – have received a 20% discount on Amazon, including a fleece-lined pair that’s perfect for colder temperatures.
• Scratch-resistant Apple products such as iPad, MacBook, iPhone and others from various generations are all for sale on Woot! right now.
• Under Armor t-shirts for the gym, dog walks or just to hang out, start at $ 16.99 with an extra $ 3 discount for Woot! Prime members.
• Pick up your fall jacket or coat from Nordstrom Rack, which offers up to 60% off fall outerwear through Friday.
• J.Crew’s Feels Like Fall event offers 30% off purchase, plus 50% off select Fall styles just in time to usher in a new season. Just use the SHOPFALL code.
• The Slice Mini Cutter features a refillable ceramic blade and is spring loaded for added safety. Best of all, right now it’s only $ 4.73 instead of $ 12.99 on Amazon.
• The ultra-stylish Beats Studio 3 headphones are on sale at Best Buy today for only $ 199.99, which is a fantastic $ 150 discount.
Three years after debuting – and apparently in the ears of everyone you know – Apple’s mega-popular AirPods Pro are finally getting an upgrade. Available for pre-order now and launched on September 23, the AirPods Pro 2 promise major upgrades such as improved Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), a wider range of fit options, wider touch controls, and longer battery life. . Like their predecessors, the Pro 2 will still be priced at the same $ 249, but if you pre-order right now on Amazon, you’ll save $ 10. While it’s a relatively light discount, it’s rare to see a new Apple drop with a discount, so make sure you get a couple now.
Labor Day may be over already, but don’t worry – Wayfair’s Surplus Sale is here. Get major discounts – up to 60% off – across a range of categories. Get huge savings on furniture, bedding, decor, kitchen essentials, and more. You will also get free shipping on your order. Whatever you are looking for, the savings are almost guaranteed.
Upgrade your smoothie game now with a top-of-the-line Vitamix blender and more. Brand new blenders, containers, bundles, accessories, and certified refurbished models are getting solid discounts during this limited-time savings event. These powerful blenders, discounted up to 50% right now, change the rules of the game in the kitchen, so if you’ve been keeping an eye on one, now is the time to buy.
At Underscored, we’re big fans of the Ember Mug 2. It’s a refillable stainless steel mug surrounded by a ceramic liner that keeps your drink hot by creating a convection current in whatever liquid you fill it. It will automatically detect when there is liquid inside and start heating to the chosen temperature via the associated app. Right now Underscore readers can save $ 20 on the Metallica Collection – and choose from gold, stainless steel, copper, and rose gold – and never sip lukewarm coffee again. Simply use the code CNNREADER20 at checkout.