Dublin, September 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Respiratory Devices Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts Up to 2028” has been added to by ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Global Respiratory Devices Market report provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2022 to 2028. The report predicts that the global Respiratory Devices market will grow with a CAGR of more than 8% in the forecast period from 2022 to 2028. The Respiratory Devices Market Study covers the analysis of major geographic areas such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period from 2022 to 2028.
The Respiratory Devices Market Report is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts and trends in the global Respiratory Devices market over the period from 2022 to 2028. Furthermore, the report is a collective presentation of the results of primary and secondary research.
Porter’s Five Forces model in the report provides insights into competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market, and opportunities for new entrants in the global respiratory devices market over the period 2022 to 2028. Additionally, the growth matrix provided in the report brings an overview of investment areas that existing or new market participants may consider.
Report the results
What does this report offer?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global and regional markets of the Respiratory Devices market.
2. Comprehensive coverage of all segments of the Respiratory Devices market to analyze trends, developments in the global market and market size predictions up to 2028.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global Respiratory Devices market. The company profile includes analysis of the product portfolio, revenues, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. The growth matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographic areas on which market players should focus in order to invest, consolidate, expand and / or diversify.
Key topics covered:
2. Executive summary
3. Overview of the Global Respiratory Devices Market
3.2. Market dynamics
3.3. Analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the respiratory device market
3.4. Porter’s five forces analysis
3.5. Growth matrix analysis
3.5.1. Growth matrix analysis by product type
3.5.2. Growth matrix analysis for applications
3.5.3. Analysis of the growth matrix by end user
3.5.4. Growth matrix analysis by region
3.6. Analysis of the value chain of the respiratory devices market
4. Analysis of the macro market indicators of respiratory devices
5. Global Respiratory Devices Market by Product Type
5.1. Therapeutic devices
5.2. Diagnostic and monitoring devices
6. Global Respiratory Devices Market for Applications
6.1. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
6.4. Obstructive sleep apnea
7. Global End User Respiratory Devices Market
7.2. Diagnostic center and specialized clinics
8. Global Respiratory Devices Market by Region 2022-2028
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North American Breathing Devices Market by Product Type
8.1.2. North American Respiratory Devices Market by Applications
8.1.3. North American Respiratory Devices Market by End User
8.1.4. North American Respiratory Devices Market by Country
8.2.1. Respiratory device market in Europe by product type
8.2.2. European market for respiratory devices for applications
8.2.3. European market for end-user respiratory devices
8.2.4. Respiratory device market in Europe by country
8.3.1. Asia Pacific Breathing Devices Market by Product Type
8.3.2. Asia Pacific Respiratory Devices Market by Applications
8.3.3. Asia Pacific Respiratory Devices Market by End User
8.3.4. Asia Pacific Respiratory Devices Market by Country
8.4.1. RoW Respiratory Device Market by Product Type
8.4.2. RoW Respiratory Device Market by Applications
8.4.3. RoW Respiratory Device Market by End User
8.4.4. RoW Respiratory Devices Market by Subregion
9. Company profiles and competitive landscape
9.1. Competitive landscape in the global respiratory device market
9.2. Profiled companies
9.2.1. Philips Healthcare
9.2.2. ResMed Inc.
9.2.3. Medtronic plc
9.2.4. Masimo Corporation
9.2.5. Becton, Dickinson and company
9.2.6. Industries Chart, Inc.
9.2.7. Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
9.2.8. Hamilton Medical AG
9.2.9. Fisher and Paykel Healthcare Limited
9.2.10. Invacare Corporation
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8pv6v3
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900