The global protein engineering market is estimated at $ 3.1 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach $ 5.26 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.16%.
Market dynamics are forces that affect pricing and stakeholder behaviors of the global protein engineering market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macroeconomic and microeconomic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, supply and demand. Human emotions can also guide decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics affect supply and demand curves, decision makers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies to accelerate growth and reduce risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers financial performance analysis for publicly traded companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the recent evolution and competitive landscape of companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Abzena PLC, Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Bruker, Codexis, Creative Biolabs, Enantis, GE Healthcare, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Waters Corporation, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of the Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of the MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool for analyzing and evaluating the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors taken into account for the analysis are the financial performance of the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc.
- The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global protein engineering market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product / Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for company growth. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
- The report analyzes the global Protein Engineering market using Ansoff’s Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the sector and on the sector players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for the growth of the market.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global Protein Engineering market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report was compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research is carried out through interviews, surveys and observation of renowned personnel in the sector.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 Forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Furthermore, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also described in the report.
- The report also includes the industry regulatory scenario, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses the main regulatory bodies and the main rules and regulations imposed on this industry in various geographic areas.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using placement quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Increased preference for protein therapies over non-protein drugs
4.1.2 Increasing prevalence of lifestyle and chronic diseases
4.1.3 Increased demand for alternatives to chemical processes
4.2.1 Lack of qualified personnel for the process strategy
4.3.1 Increased government funding for protein engineering
4.3.2 Rapid development in biological science for protein engineering
4.4.1 Huge maintenance of expensive tools in protein engineering
5 Market analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s five forces analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Analysis of the Ansoff matrix
6 Global protein engineering market, by product and service
6.4 Software and Services
7 Global Protein Engineering Market, by Protein Type
7.2 Monoclonal antibodies
7.7 Colony-stimulating factors
7.8 Growth hormones
7.9 Coagulation factors
8 Global Protein Engineering Market, by Technology
8.2 Rational design of proteins
8.3 Design of irrational proteins / direct evolution
9 Global Protein Engineering Market, by End User
9.2 Biopharmaceutical Companies
9.3 Contracted Research Bodies
9.4 Academic research institutes
10 Americas Protein Engineering Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of the Americas
11 The European protein engineering market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Protein engineering market in the Middle East and Africa
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of the MEA
13 The APAC protein engineering market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market share analysis
14.3 Strategic initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 company profiles
15.1 PLC Abzena
15.2 Agilent Technologies
15.3 Bio-Rad Laboratories
15.6 Creative Biolabs
15.8 GE Healthcare
15.9 Genscript Biotechnology
15.15 Takara Bio
15.16 Thermo Fisher Scientific
15.17 Waters Corporation
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f7gpu8
Global protein engineering market