The global panel filter market size is projected to reach USD 11.51 billion by 2030
The demand for the industry is expected to see growth due to their increasing penetration in ionizers, aircraft, gas turbines, air compressors and others. They are often used for domestic and commercial purposes and are marketed in the form of air purifiers, water purifiers, mechanical filters, dust collectors, and others.
One of the major factors driving demand worldwide is the increase in the level of air pollution due to industrial activities. Furthermore, several government agencies that regulate the industry are also likely to have a positive impact on the growth of the market. The growing use of the product in various consumer goods, including air and water purifiers, is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the industry.
The market is being driven by the increasing degradation of air quality levels and the enforcement of stringent government laws to reduce air pollution. An increase in the use of products, such as air purifiers and water purifiers, has a positive impact on growth. Also, due to the increase in global warming, HVAC system installation has increased for impurity-free air, supplementing the demand.
The Covid-19 pandemic has had both a positive and a negative impact on the sector. Demand in the healthcare sector has experienced significant growth due to the increasing installation of water filters and air purifiers in hospitals, pathology laboratories and operating rooms, among others.
Meanwhile, the food, automotive, construction and other industries have seen decreased demand for panel filters due to supply chain disruptions and reduced industrial activity due to the strict pandemic lockdown.
Panel filters are adaptable, long-lasting and sustainable, which possesses endurance in different industries. Due to its better properties and changing government laws, the industry is expected to increase.
Panel Filters Market Report Highlights
- The reusable or washable panel filter is expected to account for the largest share of revenue as it eliminates the inconvenience and expense of buying, storing and replacing filters
- Depending on the application, the non-residential segment is expected to account for a large share of filter pads. As demand for the product is high in the food and beverage, automotive and manufacturing sectors, the non-residential segment is likely to see growth.
- The stringent regulation enforced by various government agencies to reduce air pollution across the industrial sector is expected to have a positive impact on the demand for panel filters
- Asia Pacific is expected to experience the fastest growth over the forecast period due to increased pollution due to increased industrial activities and rising population demand leading to high demand for vehicles
- The global market is highly competitive due to the existence of large industry players with global presence Camfil AG, Freudenberg Filtration Technologies, HDT Global, Porvair Filtration Group, Tidewater Air Filter Fabrication Co.,
Panel filters Market dynamics
Drivers and opportunities
- Increasing demand from the non-residential sector
- Government regulations for efficient filtration
Restrictions and challenges
- Growing environmental concerns
Porter’s five forces analysis
Panel Filters Industry Trends
Value chain analysis
COVID-19 impact analysis
- AFPRO filtration unit
- Air Power Inc.
- Associated equipment
- Camfil AB
- West clean room
- Con-Air Industries
- Donaldson Company
- Florence Filter Corporation
- Flow Sciences Inc.
- Freudenberg filtration technologies
- Global HDT
- Koch Filter Corporation
- Labconco Corp.
- Mann + Hummel
- Modern security techniques
- Porvair filtration group
- The Bakers Co.
- Tidewater Air Filter Fabrication Co.
- Tri-Mer Corp
The publisher has segmented the Panel Filters market report by type, application, and region:
Panel Filter, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018-2030)
Panel Filter, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018-2030)
Panel Filter, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018-2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
For more information about this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8kcs3t