The global maritime security systems market is expected to grow $ 17.66 billion in 2021 a 18.40 billion dollars in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.19%. The market for maritime safety systems is expected to grow 24.62 billion dollars in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.56%.
The main types of systems include the Ship Security Reporting System, the Automatic Identification System (AIS), the Global Maritime Distress Safety System (GMDSS), the Long Range Tracking and Identification System (LRIT) , the ship monitoring and management system, other systems (Automated Manifold System (AMS) and the Automated Mutual Assistance Vessel Rescue System (AMVER). The safety signaling system refers to electrical systems used to prevent or reduce potential risks in ships by adopting less hazardous process programs to reduce injuries and loss of property. Maritime safety systems are used for loss prevention and detection, safety management, anti-piracy, coastal monitoring, safety of ships, Pollution Prevention and Response Management (PPR), used by institutions government, oil and gas, marine and construction, shipping and transportation, cargo and container, other end users.
Asia-Pacific it was the largest region in the maritime security systems market in 2021 and is also expected to be the fastest growing region over the forecast period. Regions Covered In The Maritime Security Systems Market Report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa.
Increasing maritime trade and transportation are expected to fuel the maritime security systems market. Increased consumer welfare leads to an increase in production. Fewer emissions on long voyages, maritime trade and transportation help manufacturers stay competitive. The volume of products moved in a single journey is greater, which makes maritime transport more convenient and environmentally friendly than other methods of shipping goods over long distances. For example, In April 2019a report published by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development predicted a significant increase in a variety of ocean economic activities by 2030. The global value generated by ocean industries could double as compared with estimates. $ 1.5 trillion in 2010 to $ 3 trillion in 2030. Therefore, increased maritime trade and transport will drive the maritime safety system.
Technological developments such as AI and IoT are a key trend that is gaining popularity in the maritime security systems market. For a long time, the key technology of maritime security and systems remained unchanged. However, the growing number of accidents, terrorism and other components are now subject to many changes created in maritime safety and security involving AI, IoT, Big Data, digital route management, innovative defense technologies, integrated control systems and other.
For example, In December 2020Iridium Communications, a satellite communications company, has introduced its integrated GMDSS service with a robust network of 66 cross-linked Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites providing low-latency, high-quality, real-time voice and data connections through entire system, including seas and polar regions.
1) By system: ship security reporting system; Automatic Identification System (AIS); Global Maritime Emergency Security System (GMDSS); Long Range Tracking and Identification System (LRIT); Ship monitoring and management system; Other systems
2) By application: leak prevention and detection; Security management; Countering piracy; Coastal monitoring; Ship security; Pollution Prevention and Response Management (PPR).
3) For End User: Government Bodies; Diesel oil; Marina and buildings; Shipping and transportation; Freight and containers; Other end users
Key topics covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Characteristics of the maritime security systems market
3. Trends and market strategies of the maritime safety system
4. Impact of COVID-19 on the maritime security system
5. Market Size and Growth Maritime Security System
6. Market segmentation of maritime security systems
7. Regional and national analysis of the maritime security system market
8. Asia-Pacific Maritime Security Systems Market
9. Chinese maritime security systems market
10. Indian market for maritime security systems
11. Japanese maritime security systems market
12. Australian market for maritime security systems
13. Indonesia’s maritime security system market
14. South Korea Maritime Security Systems Market
15. Western European Maritime Security Systems Market
16. UK Maritime Security Systems Market
17. Maritime security system market in Germany
18. French market for maritime security systems
19. Eastern European Maritime Security Systems Market
20. Russian market for maritime security systems
21. North American Maritime Security Systems Market
22. United States of America Maritime security systems market
23. Maritime security systems market in South America
24. Brazilian market for maritime security systems
25. Market for maritime security systems in the Middle East
26. Maritime security system market in Africa
27. Competitive Landscape of the Maritime Security System Market and Company Profiles
28. Key mergers and acquisitions in the maritime security systems market
29. Future prospects of the maritime safety system market and potential analysis
- Raytheon Anschutz
- Elbit systems
- Saab Group
- OSI maritime systems
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pnm265
Research and Markets
Laura WoodChief director
For EST office hours Call + 1-917-300-0470
For US / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours Call + 353-1-416-8900
USA Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets