PUNE, 22 September 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The Global Cloud Kitchen Market The size represented $ 63.0 billion in 2021 and is estimated to reach a market size of $ 373.4 billion by 2030, growing at a 22% CAGR from 2022 to 2030.
Highlights of the Cloud Kitchen Market Report
- Cloud Kitchen’s global market value was $ 63 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a 22% CAGR from 2022 to 2030
- According to our cloud kitchen industry analysis, India was hosting over 3,500 cloud kitchens in 2021
- The market share of Asia-Pacific cloud kitchens will reach a market share of around 60% in the next few years
- The growth of the cloud kitchen market in North America has experienced a substantial CAGR during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030
- Among nature, the franchise subsegment garnered more than 59% of the overall market share in 2021
Request a free sample report @ https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/request-sample/2523
|Market||Cloud Kitchen Market|
|Cloud Kitchen Market Size 2021||63.0 billion dollars|
|Cloud Kitchen Market 2030 forecast||373.4 billion dollars|
|Cloud Kitchen Market CAGR In 2022 – 2030||22.0%|
|Cloud Kitchen Market Analysis period||2018 – 2030|
|Cloud Kitchen Market Reference year||2021|
|Cloud Kitchen Market Forecast data||2022 – 2030|
|Segments covered||By type, by type of product, by nature and by geography|
|Cloud Kitchen Market Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East and Africa|
|Key profiled companies||Cloud Kitchen, Dahmakan, DoorDash Kitchens, Ghost Kitchen Orlando, Keatz, Kitchen United, Kitopi, Rebel Foods, Starbucks (Star Kitchen) and Zuul Kitchen|
|Report coverage||Market Trends, Drivers, Restrictions, Competitive Analysis, Player Profiling, Regulation Analysis|
Market dynamics of Cloud Kitchen
The global cloud kitchen market is expected to experience potential growth in the forecast period from 2022 to 2030. The growing demand for online food and beverage delivery in recent years is primarily driving the growth of the market. The Covid-19 pandemic has also accelerated demand for online food delivery as blockages and the risk of virus spread have hindered offline restaurant visits. Furthermore, the cost efficiency associated with cloud kitchens is further strengthening market growth.
Some of the key observations on the cloud kitchen industry include
- Rebel Foods intends to expand its third-party partnerships with restaurant chains. The strategic move is intended to power cloud cuisine for its gourmet brands such as Faasos, Behrouz Biryani, Mandarin Oak and Oven Story, which operate in more than 320 locations. As part of the Rebel Launcher Program, Rebel Foods also outsources its cuisine to other brands. Mad Over Donuts, Natural’s Ice Cream, Wendy’s and Anand Sweets are among the 15 restaurant chains the company collaborates with.
- Kitopi, a Dubai-based cloud kitchen platform company, is seeking funding of $ 150 million to $ 200 million to expand its presence in Southeast Asia. Kitopi has suspended operations in the UK and US due to the Covid-19 pandemic and is looking forward to expanding its cloud kitchen to the Middle East and Asia. In addition, the Dubai-based company operates around 60 kitchens.
- Kitch, a cloud kitchen operator, has announced a partnership with Lebanese restaurant chain Barbar to expand its operations across the GCC in 2021. Under the franchise agreement, the first Barbar restaurant will open in Dubai, followed by another seven in the United Arab Emirates and twenty in Saudi Arabia. Additionally, Kitch plans to open two Barbar restaurants in Qatar by the end of 2022.
- Kouzina, a company based in Bangalore, will celebrate 7 years in business in March 2021. In 2013 it grew from a single-brand single-brand kitchen to more than 40 multi-brand cloud kitchens in 7 cities in India. Over the past seven years, the company has grown steadily. Kouzina provides a digitally powered platform for food delivery from a network of hyperlocal cloud kitchens.
See the detailed summary of the report @
Cloud kitchen market segmentation
The global cloud kitchen market is classified by type, product type, nature and geographic area. The market is divided into three types: freestanding cloud kitchens, commissioner / shared kitchens, and pod kitchens. Market segments by product type include hamburger / sandwich, pizza / pasta, chicken, seafood, Mexican / Asian food, and others. The cloud kitchen market is designed by nature between autonomous and franchised cloud kitchens.
The franchise segment leads the market with the highest revenue share (%) and is expected to maintain its dominance with potential growth over the forecast period. The growing trend of franchise stores around the world, particularly in developing economies, is increasing the value of the regional market.
Regional outlook for the cloud kitchen market
North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa comprise the global cloud kitchen industry (MEA). Asia Pacific is experiencing potential growth in the cloud kitchen market, with a double-digit CAGR (%), and the region is also expected to lead the market from 2022 to 2030. The region’s major economies, including Japan, China and India, contribute significantly to the value of the regional market. The growth of the region’s market is aided by the region’s steadily developing economies and the growing purchasing power of residents. The increase in the working population in developing economies is driving an exponential increase in demand for online food delivery, pushing the value of the regional market.
Purchase this premium research report –
Cloud Kitchen Market Players
Some of the leading cloud kitchen companies operating in the industry include Cloud Kitchen, Dahmakan, Ghost Kitchen Orlando, DoorDash Kitchens, Kitopi, Rebel Foods, Keatz, Kitchen United, Starbucks (Star Kitchen), and Zuul Kitchen. Major players are expanding their presence in developing economies through new collaborations and partnerships in their respective regions.
Questions this report answers
- What was the market size of the Cloud Kitchen market in 2021?
- What will be the CAGR of the Cloud Kitchen market during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030?
- Who are the major global players in this kitchen cloud market?
- Which region held the largest share in the Cloud Kitchen market in 2021?
- What are the main market drivers of the Cloud Kitchen market?
- Who is the largest Cloud Kitchen end user market?
- What will be the market value of Cloud Kitchen in 2030?
Browse other research topics on Food Related:
The Online food delivery market in Malaysia is expected to reach over $ 319.1 million by 2026.
The global Food waste management market The size represented $ 39,547 million in 2021 and is estimated to reach a market size of $ 64,025 million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2022 to 2030.
The global Milk market A2 size It represented a value of $ 9,056 million in 2021 and is expected to be worth $ 38,192 million by 2030, with a CAGR of 17.5% over the next period from 2022 to 2030.
Of Acumen Research and Consulting:
Acumen Research and Consulting is a global provider of market information and consulting services for the information technology, investment, telecommunications, manufacturing and consumer technology markets. ARC helps investment communities, IT professionals and business executives make fact-based decisions about technology purchases and develop business growth strategies to compete in the marketplace. With the team size of over 100 analysts and collective industry experience of over 200 years, Acumen Research and Consulting ensures to deliver a combination of industry knowledge along with global and national expertise.
For the latest update follow us on Twitter And, LinkedIn
Mr. Richard Johnson
Acumen Research and Consulting